Monday, August 8, 2011

I'm making yogurt in a new place!

That's my newly crafted euphemism for "I moved". Yes, my home is no longer in Pennsylvania, but in Morgantown, WV.
I've been here for about 23 hours now. I was so excited to stop at the Welcome to WV sign- I picked up a stack of visitor's brochures. Although I'm a pretty permanent visitor, I want to learn everything I can about my new state.
I carried all my stuff up the stairs, blew up my air mattress, and started organizing.
This morning I made my first batch of yogurt here, and ran 2 canners full of pint jars of peaches. Now I'm downtown at the public library making use of the free internet. I've been biking, although I'm still learning the best routes to avoid some of the hills and traffic :)
I'm sorry I don't have any pictures- I forgot my camera at the house at and I don't have internet there.
Orientation for my Masters in Human Nutrition and Foods begins tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment