Sunday, August 28, 2011

Pinterest

I did it... I put it off for a long time, because I was afraid that it'd be a time waster. And it probably will be, but I kept looking at other people's craft ideas and wanting to bookmark all of them, and figured that it'd probably be easiest if I created my own pinterest account.

so I did.

hopefully this will inspire me to actually come up with more creative crafts, and not just sit at the computer dreamy-eyed over what everyone else is doing.

I always have a pile of crafts going anyways. I have to do this 20 hour long online course for my nutrition research, so I picked up a pair of knitting needles and dug into the big fat spool of yarn that I picked up at the thrift store the other week. I can't stand to have my hands being lazy while my brain is occupied.

I love my classes, and my new friends in this new home. I've been so blessed by all of the opportunities and relationships that God has placed in my lap.

No comments:

Post a Comment